Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson Jon Elson is offline

Default .... I was just thinkin' .........

Steve B wrote:

The other day, I was in the bathroom, and I noticed that all of the toilet
paper on the roll was in a twisted pile on the floor. Darn that cat! Spent
the better part of my visit rerolling paper, and it's hard to do where I
have the dispenser. Got so twisted up, I had to return half an hour later
to finish what I went in there to do.

Then the other day, I was in there doing some serious reading, and the roll
started to unroll all on its own from the weight of the paper hanging there.
I watched as long as I could stand it, knowing I would have to roll all that
up. And I was starting to hear the first few notes from "Twilight Zone."

What's up with that?

What, did you put precision instrument ball bearings in the TP roller tube?
You could hang an 8 Oz weight on the end of our TP and it wouldn't unroll.
I've certainly never seen this hapen before!

Jon