Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Getting rid of the water heater.

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:27:56 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

In my neighborhood, in spite of "heavy trash day," the urban faries pick up
difficult things during the night before the official pick up service. They
are either using the stuff to build a spaceship or selling it for scrap.

In my last community, the "idiots in charge" passed an ordinance
saying they would no longer accept appliances at the landfill.
"Problem Solved"

Shortly after, the rural roadside was littered with dumped
refrigerators, washers, water heaters, etc.

I wonder what it cost them to clean it up ??

rj