Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default £1,233 for soffits. facias and guttering - good price?

Jon wrote:
I've got what I think is a good quote to replace my wooden stuff with
white plastic stuff. All comes with a 10 year guarantee.

My house is a 3-bed semi detached, and the quote is to remove the old
stuff and refit the new plastic fittings, and to re-felt to the 1st
batten.

Is it a good deal? Seems OK to me.

I was quoted just short of £10k by Everest for a 4 bed detached for the
same thing!

Friends of mine have had their house done for just under £2k by a well
regarded local operator (4b detached) so it seems consistent.