Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP EricP is offline

Default Polycell 'sort-of plaster' over embossed wallpaper - anyone used it?

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:37:47 GMT, tester wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:44:59 GMT, EricP
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:13:13 GMT, tester wrote:

Not exactly plaster, but some product you can spread directly on
wallpaper and smooth to give a pseudo plaster-like effect - I wonder
how good it is to get a smooth finish over horrible surfaces.

There have been threads in here about it.

Usually started by people like yourself who bought it and came asking
if it was really as total rubbish as they had found or were they doing
something wrong.

No need for such a condesending reply to a genuine question. I never
bought it, just saw an ad on the TV by a reputable company not some
fly by night start up. Thanks for all helpful replies.

I can't see anything condesending in it. It was intended as a straight
reply, but suit yourself.