Posted to uk.d-i-y
Duracell Bunny Duracell Bunny is offline

Default Ageism in dentistry: Something I forgot to mention

Sylvain VAN DER WALDE wrote:
Hello again.

I should have added that I believe that the intention of the dentists was to
encourage me (force me?) to leave, and go elsewhere.
I assume that it's not in their financial interest to treat old people (I'm
71). Am I right?

Sylvain.

Well, as this is a DIY group, try araldite & a bit of iron filings

And brush the filling daily with wet & dry, 1200 grit to keep it shiny & rust free.

--
Karen

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.'
Catherine Aird