Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default How to paint a steel trailer

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:13:42 +0200, Nick Mueller
wrote:

Ignoramus322 wrote:

The bed has some rust spots and such. I would like to know if there is
a way to paint it such that it will only need minor maintenance from
now on.

Wasn't all that already explained to you in full length? It was. Go read
those old postings again!

Nick

Might this offend your teutonic sense of precision and order, Nick?

We have indeed been there and done that recently, but perhaps it's a
matter of honor. The sequel jenny3kids thread ran to 127 postings
that ended about where it started, so Ig is now in far distant 2d
place. Such an ignominious position for the 1996 troll of the year --
but Ig and the year are both still young.

Relax, sit back and enjoy the show.