Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default .... I was just thinkin' .........

So, you go in and they dope you up, and you see if you wake up
alive or dead. That's simple.

Welll, I know it's a source of stress. Best luck for surgery.
Time to call the religious folks from your group for their
sickness ceremony. Whichever brand of God you follow.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Steve B" wrote in message
:
: It is my wish that all your remaining life problems will be
so
: simple.
:
: --
:
: Christopher A. Young
:
: Thank you. I go Friday for angioplasty/stent work 5 years post
5 way
: coronary artery bypass surgery/aortic valve replacement. My
life has peaks
: and valleys and meadows, just like before.
:
: "It's always something." - Roseanne Roseannadanna
:
: Steve
:
: