Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
MG MG is offline

Default .... I was just thinkin' .........

There's those "institutional" rollers that make it really hard to
unroll more than about 2 sheets at a time.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups"

All the companies I worked for have the "institutional" rollers.
I always thought it was a decision made by upper management to save on TP
cost by reducing availability.

Funny though, the TP is a narrow gauge type and is of monatomic thickness.
Instead of the usual triple fold, I always do a hex fold twice with 50%
overlap. Not much saving in that.

Mauro