Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus322 Ignoramus322 is offline

Default How to paint a steel trailer

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 16:34:43 -0700, Steve B wrote:

"Paul" wrote

$900! Is this semi trailer size? That sounds pretty steep. There's a
place in Frankfort IL that did my full size pickup bed for alot less,
under $400 several years ago. It's held up really well.

Paul

Seems to me that a pickup is about $450-600. Right? I've seen pics of
Iggy's trailer, and it doesn't look any bigger than a longbed pickup box.

Iggy, I'd get another quote.

It is about as big as a long bed box (a little longer, at 110"
long). I agree, I need another quote. If I could put bedliner on the
bed as well as around the sides, for say $500, I would do it.