Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default Anyone NEED these test jigs?

"Barry & Nikki" wrote in message
om...
I understand test jigs perfectly well. I don't see how you figure their
"time passes". There will always be a few people that don't give up their
"old" technology and someone out their can still repair it. I will admit I
do not know exactly what these were designed for but apparently at least
one
seems to be for some camcorder?? VCR?? I really don't care, I figured if
someone could use them then they could conclude exactly what it was. If
they
are so "past history" then why have I found a few of the jigs still
available for sale on a well known parts site?

No, you don't understand test jigs at all. How in the heck would a consumer
of a product use a test jig? How in the heck would a repair technician use
one of those jigs (without the documentation and software)?

If you can sell them on this so-called "well known parts site" then please
do so. Why have you posted here?

You are on thin ice here. You should quit now while you are mostly behind,
because you continue to dig yourself in deeper and deeper. Further posts
will just put you way behind.

Your test jigs are worth the value of their parts, as originally stated.