Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

Default Anyone NEED these test jigs?

There is always one or most cases on newsgroups MANY in the group that just
feel they have to comment on anything that pops up. Not that I should have
to explain myself since it really has no baring on someone either wanting
or not wanting an item and just moving on and not having to comment but I
will. I have had these for quite some time from an auction that was held at
a repair facility that closed its doors; not form a "hamfest".
I've never understood why there is always someone that has to jump at
the first opportunity to share their "knowledge" on something's "worth". I
never expected to get rich off of these or even make any $$ I was just
trying to see if anyone had a use for them being I do not.
Thank you for stepping up and being the spokesperson for everyone on
this group we appreciate your knowledge and concern for keeping "worthless"
items off this group. Good luck at your "hamfests" that you have ample
knowledge on.

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message
. ..

Been to a hamfest, have we?