Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default Polycell 'sort-of plaster' over embossed wallpaper - anyone used it?

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:13:13 +0000, tester wrote:

Not exactly plaster, but some product you can spread directly on wallpaper
and smooth to give a pseudo plaster-like effect - I wonder how good it is
to get a smooth finish over horrible surfaces.

It's probably quite easy to do but it seems like a rather pointless bodge.
I think that it's quite likely to bring the old wallpaper off in patches
because of the moisture content.

I would suggest that it's easier to remove the old wallpaper and repair
any consequent plaster damage rather than try this cover-up.

Cic.
--
Testing UBUNTU Linux