Nick Hull

Default Conservatives vs Liberals vs "just leave me alone"ers was I may never "sharpen" a knife again (using a STeele)

In article ,
pyotr filipivich wrote:

In my humble observation on the political scene, the "conservatives" who
want to use Government Force to enforce their version of morality are merely
those realists who recognized back in the 60s and 70s that "moral" decisions
were going to be dictated from the Capital, and it behooved them to get Their
People elected in order to make sure the Correct Polices were implemented.
And the "liberals" have discovered that it sucks to be on the outside looking
in while Important Decisions are being made.

This usurping of our freedoms will inevitably lead to civil war where
votes are counted in bullets. I have no idea when this will happen, but
history is pretty clear that ALL governments end in civil war or
invasion./

--
free men own guns - slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/