Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Carbon footprint question

In article ,
Brian G wrote:
That's OK Mary, but I'm not really a believer in this 'global warming'
caused by excessive carbon emissions theory and niggled to hell because
of this government taxing us to high heaven as an excuse for it.

And if the taxes do what they *say* they are intended to do and reduce
such emissions, they'll then have to find something else to tax due to
reduced government income. In other words, you can't win.

--
*I'm pretty sure that sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.