Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospambob@vcoms.net is offline

Default What's up with this "earthing" vs "grounding" mumbling

Term paper in English course in college was based on difference in
spelling between the two countries across the waters. Had a blast
writing it and it was received well.

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:38:29 -0500, Ignoramus6419
wrote:

I see some posters mumble about "earthing" vs. "grounding" in the
context of lightning protection, and have hard times deciding whether
what they say has some sense to it, or is complete balderdash.

I am meaning in the direction of believing that it is complete
nonsense.

Any comments?