Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Replacing fluorescent fixtures

"Charles Struble" wrote in message
OK, I am no longer gonna buy those 7 or 8 dollar fixtures from the big box
stores. I have some fixtures I bought 25 years ago and they are still
fine. These cheepos work for the life of the bulb and that's it. So, I am
looking for some reasonably priced shop type fixtures. 48" works good for
me. Not the fancy ones.
I know: google. That's good for about a bazillion hits or so. Just
thought if someone knows a good place to buy them I would appreciate the
help.
It's getting darker in my shop...
--
Strube
Professional Firefighter, amateur everything else I try to do...

I bought the fixtures for my recessed lights from Grainger. The bulbs are
the 6500 color temp. Nice and bright.

Max
Combat Infantryman, Korea, '50-'51.
Professional firefighter '53 - '86
Amateur tinkerer, welder, woodworker, photographer, RVer.