Posted to alt.home.repair
Jazz Jazz is offline

Default FLORIDA CARPENTER ANT problem on outside of house

You say this blue ant bait is what you used for carpenter ants or some
other breed?

On Apr 1, 8:45 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
One product that worked well for me. Liquid ant bait fromwww.gardensalive.com

Blue liquid in a squirt bottle. Squirted some onto the drink
coaster (well, I was using a tupperware lid) on my kitchen table.
Couple minutes later, I had a line of ants leaning over the edge,
slurping the blue liquid down. That was probably five years ago,
and I have seen hardly one ant since then.

Don't order everything all at once, they send more catalogs to
your adress, and very often have "buy $25 in stuff and get $25 in
stuff for free" coupons on their catalogs.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Jazz" wrote in message

oups.com...
: I have an ant problem that I ignore every summer, but I am
about to
:
: thanks SO MUCH in advance!
: Jazz Mann