pyotr filipivich

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

A city wide blackout at Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:07:53 GMT did not prevent Gunner
from posting to rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

But I agree that today most of us never need to carry a pistol for
protection.

Dan

Depends on where you live or work. shrug

Operative word "most".

And like I said - a pistol is a modern labor saving device for
self-defense. After all, it is much less "work" to dissuade someone from
attacking you with a pistol or other firearm, than by having to use hand to
hand physical combat techniques.

But hey, if the ninnies want to cower in their inability to ignore the
psychic emanations from the inanimate objects - that's their problem.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.