Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default domestic gas bill

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
At 10C? Even you will - in a few years.

It rarely gets down to 10C!

Then why have the stat set at 10C? I really don't understand this.

And we might not be around in a few years,
we're over retirement age.

Many live for 30 odd years after that.

You don't understand, it's a warm house. If we've been away for a few
days in cold weather the house is cold. When we're there our body heat
helps to keep it warm, as well as other activities like cooking,
ironing etc. When we have guests, as we did last night, it was too warm
even for them and one of them (a 22 yo grandson) is very thin and wore
only a T shirt.

I hope it was a very long one.

You don't have opening windows, then?

We never get colds, only dramatic illnesses and then rarely.

Colds are caused by viruses.

--
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?

Dave Plowman London SW