Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default domestic gas bill

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
David Hansen wrote:
I'm not surprised your bills are low, then. Most will want their house
at somewhere between 18-22C.

Those who want to wander round in thin clothes with nothing on their
feet.

I prefer to keep outdoor clothing for outdoors.

Oddly enough, so do I! We don't wear outdoor clothing indoors.

Not much point in having central heating if it's not used.

There is a difference between use and over-use.

You have a thing about saving energy regardless.

Regardless of what?

That's your prerogative.
But doesn't help answer the sort of question the OP asked.

Do your answers?

It's called 'thread drift' and happens all the time :-)

Mary

--
*Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled*

Dave Plowman London SW