Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default domestic gas bill

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
I'm not surprised your bills are low, then. Most will want their house
at somewhere between 18-22C.

WHAT? No wonder we're uncomfortable in some houses. We're not tropical
plants.

You must hate the summer then. Perhaps you spend all the money you save in
gas for heating on electricity for air conditioning? My house never falls
below 10C for much of the year with no heating at all...

Not much point in having central heating if it's
not used.

It is used, it just doesn't make us feel the need to take off clothes :-)

As I said I don't want to wear outdoor clothes indoors. It's unhealthy.

--
*Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.