Posted to alt.home.repair
ron_p@hot'o'mail.com ron_p@hot'o'mail.com is offline

Default Where to get Black & Decker Parts

Does anyone know where to buy Black & Decker parts outside of
blackanddecker.com.

I have one of their well built older grinders. The motor itself still
works fine but the bearing right below the grinder wheel is shot.
This is an easy fix, but B&D no longer carrys parts. Just because the
main offices dont carry the parts dont mean no one has them. Anyone
know of another distributor for B&D parts. I'm sure someone has one
on a shelf, in fact I dont doubt that the bearing from one of their
newer grinders would fit. It's just a simple ball bearing, but
finding the right size is the problem.

Anyone?????

Thanks

Ron