Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,sci.chem,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
xPosTech xPosTech is offline

Default My hands get wet using my rubber gloves

On 3/29/2007 3:39 PM, mar wrote:
your a woman and you can't wash up ?

are you some sort of idiot !

why not ring your mum and do it in pairs - that what most women seem to do
these days
for every activity

you have so little on your mind you ask about this !

i'm sure you could say that about me but i really had to reply to this ,
more proof that women are stupid

"Linda" wrote in message
Serious now, please.

I go and get some high-priced super chemical-resistent rubber gloves for
doing the washing up. A few seconds after starting I cut a small hole
in the gloves. What an **** idiot!

Ok, get a dishwasher. Wash sharp knives separately. I know, I know.
But nothing seems to stop them getting holed.

Happens every few days. Am getting sick of this so no I'm going to
patch the nearly-new glove with a hole.

But that's where it gets hard. If I use a self-adhesive repair patch
for a bicycle inner tube (inside and maybe outside too (if the "hole" is
actually more like a small cut) then the hot water.

What sort of adhesive would make a good repair of the glove? Some
adhesives make the the rubber deform (it takes a few days). Would a
contact adhesive resist the heat of the water better? I like the water
hot.

Can anyone help. Am sure there could be lots of crazy replies and
that's ok,. but I also want to fix this!

Hmmm...is there a Mysoginists Anonymous group nearby?

--
pre
Ted

"Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity is forever."