Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default domestic gas bill

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
We have gas central heating (seven rads) but the house is well insulated
so it's rarely on; two old Gas Miser fires in otherwise unheated rooms;
gas hob cooking and I cook a lot; and hot water. But of course gas is
rarely used for that because we have solar water heatiing. We're at
home all day.

The combination of good insulation, TVRs, solar water heating and
intelligent use of hobs seem to be our answer.

Can I ask what temperature you keep the house at?

--
*If only you'd use your powers for good instead of evil.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.