Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default domestic gas bill

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message

I don't have a TV, can't be bothered to google but think they were in a
comedy sitcom called 'The Good Life', possibly in leafy Surrey.

Ah yes, thanks Helen. ISTR reports of silly men falling for Felicity Kendal.

I even saw an episode at a friend's house. None of the characters was
anything like us, we live in inner city Leeds. We do have bantams and for
twenty five years I kept bees but there's not enough room for anything
bigger. We leave sheep and cattle to a farmer daughter.

Self sufficiency is impossible in this country. I've never aimed for the
impossible, the possible is tiring enough :-)

Mary

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.