Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Tiberio Jim Tiberio is offline

Default Dumb Window Screen Question

"Dimitrios Paskoudniakis" wrote in message
Just bought a 10 yr old house last year. We removed the window screens to
clean them, and now I can't seem to reinstall the taller ones upstairs.
The tallest screens are all the same height, and I can install the ones on
the lower level, but they all seem about 1/8 inch too tall on the upper
level and won't reinstall. I slide the top under the window frame, but
then can't get the bottom above the bottom of the frame. If I put in the
bottom first, I can't get the top in. Even if I get on an extension
ladder outside, I can't get them in.

What am I doing wrong?

Just keep playing with them from side to side or flip it around front to
back I suppose, you just aren't catching the groove up top.