Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

Iarnrod wrote:
On Mar 31, 11:06 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Iarnrodwrote:

In other words - in true radical Left fashion - you
are defending evil. What a shock.
I did nothing of the sort. I and all Democrats I know abhor evil.

You abhor *some* evil, but not all. Most Dems I know - almost without
exception, actually - happily support the confiscation of other people's
life's work (aka "their money") in the name of what they claim to be the
"common good". You hide behind code phrases like "helping the children",
"caring for the poor" and so forth, but at the end of the day, you are
quite happy to use your government to threaten or actually use force to
extract the hours of my life expressed in my wallet in support of your
pet causes whether or not I agree with you. This is flatly evil.

Oh Gawd, another "taxes are evil" freeloader.

As always, when confronted with their support for evil actions, you
and your ilk resort to ... well ... nothing really. So do go
on and live your life in the full knowledge that your worldview
is based on theft and your eleemosynary kindnesses are entirely
built on violent force (or the threat thereof). You are no
different than a common street mugger. Actually, you're worse -
the do their own dirty work. You whip up the mob and hire the
government to do yours for you...

P.S. One is not a "freeloader" for demanding that they not be
robbed to make someone else's socio-political fantasies
come true.

Do it the old fashioned
Republican way then... borrow and pass on a five trillion dollar debt to
your great-grandchildren; they're not around yet to object.

That's right, the Republicans are foul for spending money that did not
exist. Then again, what are the chances they could have done the
right thing and gutted the social entitlements portion of the
US Federal budget (50+% of that budget, I might add)? So long
as thugs like you and yours occupied essentially half the legislative
branch, they had *no* chance of doing so. But your point is taken.
Not only did they accomplish nothing, worse than that, they cut taxes
while stealing yet more money from people who actually work for
a living to give drug benefits to people who couldn't be bothered
to save for their own retirement the last 50 years. So, if you
think I'm going to defend the Republicans, think again. The whole
bunch of you are morally disgusting...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/