Michael Gray

Default OT?: *ITALIAN* metalworking website

I'd say for a first attempt it's PDG; attractive and, probably,
seductive.
Reminder to self: let wife read this webpage and see if it works as
well as John Cleese's efforts in "A Fish called Wanda"

Mike in BC

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 21:02:04 GMT, "tony"
wrote:

hello all.
a while back there was a discussion on this ng about the
lack of hobby/tech info available here in italy.

in 'response' to that and numerous emails i've gotten
about other projects posted to the web i've added a
'library' section to the business site.

www.sigma-f.com

despite it being all in italian (for now) the library is
growing and will include CAD drawings for all the
DIY-style equipment we've slapped, taped, and glued
together over the years. (benders/rollers/brakes/lifts/presses/etc.)

the pictures/drawings, however, are all in english. *grin*

note: its my first attempt (and hopefully last) at webdesign..
some of the tables don't look pretty.. work in progress / not
enough time.

-tony

ps. thanks to Ernie L. for his help for the 'quick start' guide
in the welding section!