Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Goodbye Lamello. Hello Netto.

On 2007-04-01 10:23:57 +0100, "George" said:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
I know I've been dismissive of the various discount retailers in the
past but I was in one yesterday and I just hadn't realised how good
their stuff is... particularly their power tools.

So I'll be shopping there all the time from now on.

.andy

Have you had a an accident recently? like summat drop on your head ?

Nah...

Best get down there today,there's a bench belt sander for £29.99
http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf

I've already got the Festool one.....

Besides, there isn't one of these places within 40 miles so it would
cost more than £29.95 to get there.

Added to which, I'd have to refit the bull bars and riot shields to the
Land Rover before going.