Posted to alt.home.repair
Milhouse Van Houten Milhouse Van Houten is offline

Default OT Blowing up a building that did not fall

Steve B wrote:

"Terry" wrote in message
.. .
I was watching some outrageous video clips. One of them was a demo
crew blowing up a building. It looked like the first 2 or 3 floors
collapsed, but the rest of the building did not collapse.

Anyone see the show? I guess they had to use a wrecking ball to take
it down.

It looked like you could have pushed it a little and it would have
gone over.

Why don't you ask Rosie O'Donnell. She's an expert on building construction
and demolition, if any of her recent statements about Building 7 at the WTC
can be believed.

I don't follow that fat bitch's antics, but I had to see what you were
talking about. I found her blog:

http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/03/15/wtc-7/

You know - If I wanted to hear about lesbian licking techniques, how
to gain 30 pounds overnight, or how to completely alienate myself from
thinking folks -- I'd listen to the fat-slob..

For her to be on the same television set as Barbara Walters is
blasphemy. So now I have respect for Bawwwwbwaa WaaaaWaaa either.

Have you ever seen the show, "The View"? It sounds like a bunch of
high-pitched clicking -- so annoying that I could only stand about 30
seconds of their babble. They are the reason the term "bitch slap"
was coined.