Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Weiss Bob Weiss is offline

Default Linksys BEFSR81 ver.2 router/switch component ID?

Thanks a bunch Steve!

Although the component designation numbers and layout are somewhat
different, the '123, '125, and '14 all correspond with the circuitry in
my unit, so my burned chip is most likely an 74HCT04. As I suspected, an
el-cheapo logic gate which I should have in stock. Will swap it out and
hope for the best.

Thanks again!

Bob Weiss N2IXK

Steve Sousa wrote:

Hello:

I took a pic of my befsr41, your 81 might be similar.
However when a surge blew my router it was perfectly functioning except
for the wan side, it turned out to be the rtl8019, i replaced it and has
been working since, those small chips were only for the leds...

Good luck

Steve Sousa