Posted to rec.woodworking
Andrew Barss Andrew Barss is offline

Default Who wants a Woodcraft?

Charlie Self wrote:
: On Mar 31, 9:51???am, "RonB" wrote:
: RonB

: I simply do not understand franchise owners who allow problems to
: develop. The basic nut going into one of these things is on the order
: of a half million bucks, not something most of us can toss in the
: trash because we're too lazy to pay attention to training and too
: goofy to train staff.

The Tucson store has always seemed pretty well run, and very well stocked.

I got a letter, probably the same one Mark did. The letter is
from corporate, and says that the owner is relocating for
personal reasons to Oregon, where he/they have another Woodcraft.
It's not clear anything is wrong with the operation successwise.

-- Andy Barss