Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Concrete garage floor coating/resurfacer? DIY

On Mar 31, 12:23 pm, "Noozer" wrote:
"Rick Blaine" wrote in message

snip

The concrete is solid now... No more spalling, etc. is happening. No new
cracks in the last couple seasons. This is why I think it's time to do
something with it. It's not horrible, but I would like something a bit
cleaner looking.

You may have to venture into the world of industrial floor coatings.
There are specialty finishes for factory floors that suatain a lot of
forklift traffic and material handling gear. Besides Google , have a
look at the Thomas Register. The name Sonneborn Chemical or something
like that pops up in my memory of long forgotten projects. A typical
factory can't tolerate something like a flaky floor that would cut
into productivity and the bottom line, so you will probably find some
high performance stuff with an appropraite price tag, but still
cheaper than redoing the concrete. Good luck.

Joe