Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Slow draining toilet

On Mar 31, 1:30�pm, mm wrote:
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:54:31 -0800, Oren wrote:

I found four *or five Q-Tips in one toilet. I had removed the toilet
and had it outside with a water hose for cleaning. Looked like they
had make-up on them. They never cleared when flushed; kinda rotated
around in the toilet.

What makes people imagine they can throw these things into the
toilet.?

A good reason for putting a wastebasket in the bathroom though, maybe
next to the toilet.

The worst case I've seen was a syringe stuck the bowl rim, clogging
flush vents.

This one doesn't bother me so much. *He was probably hiding the
syringe in the tank, and didn't expect it to get flushed. *Not nearly
as stupid as intentionally flushing something.

We called this the krack house. I helped a Realtor with a
bad toilet. When I put muriatic acid in to clean the rim vents if
floated up. Lord knows how it got there.- Hide quoted text -

might have tossed the syringe down the toilet as the poilice entered,
pretty common on tv shows and in prisons