Posted to rec.woodworking
Iarnrod Iarnrod is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

On Mar 31, 1:28 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Iarnrodwrote:
Hey, I'm just advocating an actual realistic view of where Churchill
actually fits in,

No, you are advocating the defense of Churhill's expressed ideas that are
overtly racist, cruel, stupid on their face, cowardly in their own right,
and at odds with any reasonable understanding of the facts of the matter
in question.

I am doing nothing of the sort. I don't defend him at all. I am
opposing the notion that he represents, as the poster wrongly claimed,
an increasing proportion of the Democratic Party. He does not. For you
to miss the point here tells me you're not reading for comprehension
but for defensiveness.

In other words - in true radical Left fashion - you
are defending evil. What a shock.

I did nothing of the sort. I and all Democrats I know abhor evil.

and it ain't with the main of the Democratic Party.

The debate here was about the Left, not the Democratic Party.

You are wrong. You're not reading the poster to whom I responded then.
Clearly it was about the Democratic Party and his absurd claim,
helpfully reproduced he "Sadly, an increasing proportion of the
Democratic party has been hijacked by the likes of Noam Chomsky and
Ward Churchill, so I will concede that the trend is increasingly that
Democrat = Radical Left Dirtbag." That's utter nonsense.

At
the moment, your statement - as I have already stipulated - is
(barely) true.

No, it is wholly true.

But the Dems have been systematically been dragged
into the far-Left sewer, and the Chomskys and Churchills will soon
enough be speaking for the Democrat majority - well, at least their
politicians, but not necessarily their voters (yet).

Utter nonsense.

The OP didn't know what he was talking about. That was the trolling
remark.

Sadly, I know all too well what I am talking about.

That is not apparent to me given your misreading of the above.

I'm a loathe to defend the Right - they are ridiculous much of the time.
But the most Right leaning politician looks positively geniuslike by
comparison to the noise emanating from the far Left.

An indefensible position. Perhaps you just say that because you're
more inclined to sympathize with much of what the Right says aside
from the few things you might find objectionable, that you are with
the Left.

If you hate the
Right as much as you appear to, thank yourself and those like you - you
legitimized them...

No I didn't.