Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,sci.chem,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Charlie Mitchell Charlie Mitchell is offline

Default My hands get wet using my rubber gloves

Taken wrote:
"Charlie Mitchell" wrote in message
Start of a new sentence, should be capital Y and it's spelled
You're.

Questions should have a question mark at the end of them.

I'd be here all night if I picked out all the other errors
with your posting.

Sorry, but I also had to reply to this, when you're trying to
slate someone, especially for being stupid, try not to make
yourself look like a moron.

Charlie, you tend to be one of the few sane posters on the Discounts and
Bargains group, but the whole Digg mentality of "Let's correct other
people's spelling and grammar to make us look superior!" is one of the most
ridiculous (and tedious) things on the Internet at the moment. He was
trolling, he's *clearly* an idiot, you don't need to feel threatened, but
picking at his flaws just serves to make you look worse - and as though you
feel threatened.

I know that! I was having a go at the idiot having a go at
women! I would never have considered having a go at him if
he hadn't launched an attack on the other poster himself

It's quite amusing though watching someone calling someone
else illiterate and spelling it wrong!

:P