Gunner

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

On 9 Mar 2004 22:54:49 -0800, (Dan Caster) wrote:

Pistols are what you carry when you don't expect to need a gun. You
can carry a pistol all day in a holster and it will not be in your
way. It is not because it can be concealed. Policemen carry pistol
which are not concealed. And one does not necessarily carry a pistol
to shoot people. Pistols were carried by cowboys when there was some
chance of wolves, etc.

But I agree that today most of us never need to carry a pistol for
protection.

Dan

Depends on where you live or work. shrug

Gunner

Old Nick wrote in message

I am convinced that guns cause more trouble than they solve on the
average. I sidearm has only one purpose. To shoot people at close
range, and be easily concealed.

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long