Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospambob@vcoms.net is offline

Default Metric Forstner bits.

Order their gardening catalog also, impressive!

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:37:41 -0400, John McGaw
wrote:

PVR wrote:
I need some Forstner bits in metric sizes (6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 25mm etc. I
have tried the local Lowes and HD without success. Any ideas where I can
shop for these?

Many thanks,

Peter.

If you are fortunate enough to have a Woodcraft store in your area they
should have a variety of metric forstner bits, even though it might be a
bit limited. Or you can simply find an online supplier -- a search for
"metric forstner" in Google (without the quotes of course) turns up
dozens of suppliers. But I can heartily second Paul Franklin's
recommendation of Lee Valley -- they are a great source for almost
anything in the way of woodworking tools.