Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

Iarnrod wrote:

Hey, I'm just advocating an actual realistic view of where Churchill
actually fits in,

No, you are advocating the defense of Churhill's expressed ideas that are
overtly racist, cruel, stupid on their face, cowardly in their own right,
and at odds with any reasonable understanding of the facts of the matter
in question. In other words - in true radical Left fashion - you
are defending evil. What a shock.

and it ain't with the main of the Democratic Party.

The debate here was about the Left, not the Democratic Party. At
the moment, your statement - as I have already stipulated - is
(barely) true. But the Dems have been systematically been dragged
into the far-Left sewer, and the Chomskys and Churchills will soon
enough be speaking for the Democrat majority - well, at least their
politicians, but not necessarily their voters (yet).

The OP didn't know what he was talking about. That was the trolling
remark.

Sadly, I know all too well what I am talking about. Collectivism never
really dies and people that defend its evils never are eliminated.
The radical Left is so morally and intellectually degenerate that no
amount of reason or even recent history will impede it from its
vigorous defense of doing what is "good for the people/group/tribe" and
thereby justify all manner of horrors. Moreover, Churchill et all are such
personal scumbags that they cannot distinguish between the overt horrors
of an Eichman and non-combatant civilians conducting commerce under rule
of law.

I'm a loathe to defend the Right - they are ridiculous much of the time.
But the most Right leaning politician looks positively geniuslike by
comparison to the noise emanating from the far Left. If you hate the
Right as much as you appear to, thank yourself and those like you - you
legitimized them...
Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/