Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

On 30 Mar 2007 16:16:36 -0700, "Iarnrod" wrote:

On Mar 30, 3:22 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Iarnrod wrote:
On Mar 29, 10:50 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Sadly, an increasing
proportion of the Democratic party has been hijacked by the
likes of Noam Chomsky andWardChurchill, so I will concede that
the trend is increasingly that Democrat = Radical Left Dirtbag.
However, as I said, there are still a few people with brains
remaining in the Democratic party who are slowing down this freight train.

WardChurchillis a Republican.

If true...

'tis true.

... this would only be because absurd disconnections for reality
and puerile provocation for its own sake are the stock-in-trade of
the radical Left...

Or maybe he's more in tune with GOP values. He sure hates Dems, and I
don't know of many Dems who actually support him, your assertion
notwithstanding and lacking in evidence.

Umm, yeah.

Most members of the GOP equate the tenants of the World Trade
Center with "little Eichmans"

Most GOP members think Bush started an illegal war with Iraq and
support the terrorists

Most GOP members thought of the hijackers as "freedom fighters"
attacking the Nazis in the twin towers.

Most GOP members support the continuous tearing down of traditional
US values.

Youbetcha. Now, go away troll

Promoting evil, failed, and wrong -- just another typical moonbat
liberal posting.

Modern Liberalism defined and explained:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c