DejaVU

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

Don Bruder scribed in
:

the ones we have here work well. it is a concrete plateau
about 10 inches up from the tar, 45 degree entrance slop eeach
end, the plateau is about 4 or 5 feet wide.

No, friend, I think you're either "inventing" the hump, or have no
grasp of what distance 10 inches actually is.

ok, I'll measure it and photograph it for you. I'm interested to
see how close my height guess is....

swarf, steam and wind

--
David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\
http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \ /