Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,sci.chem,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Charlie Mitchell Charlie Mitchell is offline

Default My hands get wet using my rubber gloves

mar wrote:
your a woman and you can't wash up ?

Start of a new sentence, should be capital Y and it's spelled
You're.

are you some sort of idiot !

Questions should have a question mark at the end of them.

why not ring your mum and do it in pairs - that what most women seem to do
these days
for every activity

you have so little on your mind you ask about this !

i'm sure you could say that about me but i really had to reply to this ,
more proof that women are stupid

I'd be here all night if I picked out all the other errors
with your posting.

Sorry, but I also had to reply to this, when you're trying to
slate someone, especially for being stupid, try not to make
yourself look like a moron.

Charlie.