Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default PCB track layout to schematic conversion

In article ,
N Cook wrote:
I use a flat bed scanner - with a black cloth over the top to keep out
the light. By playing with the grey scale values you can usually
separate the tracks from the rest. The component side can be flipped
and overlaid. Beauty of the scanner is the size can be actual and
repeatable.

I've previously tried that but I could not get separation as not enough
contrast between laquer covered tracks and polyester.

Right. If it's any help I use an Epson GT 9500 in 24 bbs colour. Can't
really help with the software as it's RISC OS.

--
*Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.