Posted to rec.woodworking
Iarnrod Iarnrod is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

On Mar 30, 3:22 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Iarnrod wrote:
On Mar 29, 10:50 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Sadly, an increasing
proportion of the Democratic party has been hijacked by the
likes of Noam Chomsky andWardChurchill, so I will concede that
the trend is increasingly that Democrat = Radical Left Dirtbag.
However, as I said, there are still a few people with brains
remaining in the Democratic party who are slowing down this freight train.

WardChurchillis a Republican.

If true...

'tis true.

... this would only be because absurd disconnections for reality
and puerile provocation for its own sake are the stock-in-trade of
the radical Left...

Or maybe he's more in tune with GOP values. He sure hates Dems, and I
don't know of many Dems who actually support him, your assertion
notwithstanding and lacking in evidence.