GaryH82012

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

I have a similar rather large friend, bodybuilder, martial arts
enthusiast, etc. Carries a .44, says a 9mm isn't big enough.

and he since he is going to be an agro arsehole, may as well do it
compltely.

What is it about the friend's description that warrants "agro arsehole"?
Carrying a gun? That doesn't necessarily make one agressive. Being a
bodybuilder/martial artist? I've known many of those, and literally none of the
truly proficient ones were more inclined than others to resort to violence.
Probably less. Carrying guns, learning martial arts, bodybuilding, these are
all practiced by some pretty decent people, as well as a few who aren't. For
the decent people, all three of these practices require a pretty high level of
discipline. Just my two dollars worth. (Can't find symbol for "cents" on my
keyboard).
Gary Hastings