Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Juan Jimenez Juan Jimenez is offline

Default Tube source

I just realized I have a ground level pic of the building and the entrance
to the shops.

http://picasaweb.google.com/flybd5/T...98946411505730

This view is coming out of the Akihabara JR train station. On the left side
there is a building sign that says "My Way". Walk in under that sign, second
hallway to the right. About 7-8 shops down, on the right hand side.

Juan

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...02511&t=k&om=1

It's the building marked by the "F" tag. You have to enter the walkway
between it and the building to the right, second hallway on the right,

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
FYI, I was in Tokyo the other day, in the Akihabara electronics sector.
Was roaming inside the hallways in the building immediate outside the JR
line and found a little old man sleeping in a little shop about the size
of a closet, packed to the GILLS with all kinds of vacuum tubes. Must be
nice to live in a place as safe as Tokyo, no one even thought of taking
advantage of the old man. Anyway, if you're looking for tubes, that's
the place to go.

What's the address?