Jon Anderson

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

Old Nick wrote:

Many people who have survived physical attacks of
some viciousness would be dead now if the punk had had a gun.

Many vicious punks would be dead now if their victims had been armed.

In fact I would probably point the gun, get it taken off me by
the bad-ass martial arts freak, and be shot with it.

Then most assuredly, you have no business carrying one for self defense.
At least you are smart enough to recognize this. Indecisive citizens
getting shot with their own guns make bad press for the rest of us.

Jon