Posted to rec.radio.scanner,sci.med.radiology,misc.consumers.house,be.radio,can.politics
Duncan Patton Duncan Patton is offline

Default Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! DutyStations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt III/III

On 28 Mar 2007 13:56:15 -0700
wrote:

Texas's Lesbianists' Latest 'Vaccine' And Texas's Attempts To Destroy
Women's And Girls' Vaginal Lining And To Destroy Women's And Girls'
Cervical Lining, Causeing Stillbirths To Increase, So As To Prevent
The Successful Birthing Of Children - Latest Lesbianists' Vaccine Will
Cause Numerous Problems -

You think a cancer vaccine is a bad idea?

I sure f*kin' don't. You're crazy. Really.

Dhu