Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default really inexpensive dialup service

"Wayne Tiffany" wrote in message
.com...
I did a Google search on "cheap dialup service" and got lots of composite
sites. Peruse the list and choose one. I was on AllVantage for quite some
time and felt they did a good job.

WT

I can't complain about mine - really. It does as good a job as the one I was
paying $10 more for per month prior to it. The only thing is, as I already
pointed out - "large" files and "pictures" are slow - but otherwise I'm
happy. But - I don't do many "large" files or pictures - anyway.

There are a few out there who as I said - charge like $4.95 a month, but you
get only like 15 hours. I'm on a lot - daily with business and so on.
Unlimited access for $9.95 a month, I'm not going to complain. Down time has
been mimimal. My last provider also "was" carrying the News groups - but
stopped - claiming it was costing him $2000 a month to do so. I find that a
bit hard to believe, but whatever. Needless to say - out he went as a
provider.