Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default really inexpensive dialup service

"John" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 08:36:34 -0500, "Radiosrfun"
wrote:

There is a company of which the name eludes me right now - that offers
like
$4.95 a month - albeit the hours you can use it may be limited. They have
other plans available. Do a google search for ISPs. It should produce some
results.

The one I have is $9.95 a month. Not bad but - slow for pictures and large
files, but then I don't do many of those anyway. But I have unlimited
access
for that price. I am saving $120 a year over a similar service with the
same
speed and issues - which I was using before.

AT&T's basic DSL is $24.95 month, making it only $5 month more than
your former dialup service.

John
retired, but still working from home when the price is right ;-)

The phone company hasn't seen fit to give us DSL here - yet. Cable is here
but a bunch more expensive.